Arizona Priority Care is excited to announce our partnership with Walgreens as part of our Senior Advantage Program! In an effort to make your healthcare experience seamless and simple, Arizona Priority Care has designed a unique partnership to provide patients with personalized health care, cost savings, and prescription service. Patients at Arizona Priority Care will also have convenient access to Healthcare Clinic at select Walgreens locations.
Going to the doctors is already a feat when you’re sick, and the specialists at Arizona Priority Care have devised a plan to make your healthcare experience easier than ever. Through this new partnership, patients of The Senior Advantage Program can:
- Switch prescriptions to Walgreens for enhanced care
- Access Healthcare Clinic at select Walgreens locations with the same copayment as an office visit with your Arizona Priority Care PCP
- Utilize express pickup and auto refills
- Consult with Walgreens providers with healthcare reports sent to your PCP
- Access health screenings (cholesterol, blood pressure, blood glucose), which will be sent to your PCP
Our Kick Off Event is Tuesday, August 5th at these Walgreens locations:
- 4965 W. Bell Rd., Glendale, AZ 85308
- 3605 E. Thomas Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85018
- 2785 N. Pinal Ave., Casa Grande, AZ 85122
- 5975 W. Ray Rd., Chandler, AZ 85226
If your primary care physician is a part of Arizona Priority Care and you wish to learn more about our Senior Advantage Program, please come to any of the provided Walgreens locations between 10am and 2pm today for more information!
For more information, contact Arizona Priority Care directly at (855) 711-2912.
The advice and information contained in this article is for educational purposes only, and is not intended to replace or counter a physician’s advice or judgment. Please always consult your physician before taking any advice learned here or in any other educational medical material.
©Arizona Priority Care, 2014
©Medical Marketing Solutions, 2014