Sr. Network Management Coordinator
The Sr. Network Management Coordinator provides support and assistance to the Provider Network Department. The Sr. Network Management Coordinator builds and maintains working relationships with AZPC providers. Coordinates with Health Plans to ensure directory changes are implemented and current. Assists in provider contract amendments and single case agreements as required. Responsible for internal and external provider reports and communication related to provider network that includes maintenance and distribution of: provider directory, e/mail fax blasts, etc. Manages, develops and coordinates assignments and work productivity of supervised Coordinators. Maintains a professional, positive and caring attitude at all times. Assists in coordination and scheduling of Director’s and JOC meetings, preparing and maintaining meeting minutes as required.
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of provider networks and providers’ needs; demonstrates ability to build strong, positive provider relationships; serves as expert consultant and resource to team members in identifying and resolving provider issues by demonstrating a high level of customer service.
- Manages and promotes Provider satisfaction through ensuring proactive service, support and education.
- Responsible for verification, proofing and overall quality of Provider Network communications and information.
- Coordinates Provider Network communication of critical information to providers, plan updates through email/fax blasts, and other communications
- Participates in special projects, which may include completion of contract term sheets, contract configuration on new and/or existing contracts and contract data reviews.
- Assists with physician contract preparation, contract amendments (TIN, Adds/Deletes, Name Changes, etc).
- Receives and processes new contracts to ensure packets are complete. Submits packet for credentialing, systems loading and tracking through the continuum to ensure accurate completion of implementation both internally and with Health Plan
- Creates processes and systems in order to maintain, monitor, track and report provider and contract data.
- Coordinates, attends and prepares minutes for Joint Operating Committees as may be required.
- Actively identifies opportunities for process improvement and communicates best practices to improve overall efficiency and quality.
Solid proficiency with MS Office; printers, and office equipment
Confidential and detail oriented
Ability to multi-task in a high-stress, fast-moving environment
Excellent written and verbal communications
Confidence with interacting with providers in a professional and effective manner
Strong commitment to supporting the mission, vision and values as well as representing AZPC
3-5 years previous experience with physician network contracting and provider relations
Developed team supervisory skills
Associates degree or relevant equivalent experience