Website Arizona Priority Care
Arizona Priority Care (AZPC) is an Integrated Provider Network focused on providing Whole-Person care to Senior and Medicaid populations, through advanced value-based models. Our provider network is comprised of more than 3,500 providers including Primary Care, Specialty, Hospital System and ancillary provider partnerships. We have operated in the Arizona market for more than 10 years, and are based in Chandler, Arizona. As a leading value-based provider organization, we are committed to improving the quality of care, providing excellent member and provider experiences all while reducing cost.
The Customer Service Team is critical to the overall success of the company. Healthcare providers, members and beneficiaries value timely and accurate responses to their questions and issues. AZPC delivers this value by engaging well-trained, professional member advocates. The Customer Service Supervisor supports and oversees the Customer Service Team as directed by, and in concert with, the Director of Customer Service. The Supervisor is responsible for ensuring exceptional customer service for internal and external customers by utilizing in-depth knowledge of company products, programs and services. The Customer Service team, as well as the Supervisor, strive to achieve performance standards to exceed service goals related to productivity, quality and service standards – while maintaining a positive, caring, professional attitude.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
- Support essential functions of Customer Service Advocate expectations as needed to ensure objectives are met; answer and assist with Customer Service calls; receive incoming calls from members and providers as well as internal phone calls; act as a resource in resolving customer issues brought to the department by utilizing excellent process knowledge and engaging other departments as needed to achieve resolution.
- Maintain Customer Service resources and reference materials for department training and coaching.
- Facilitate and support training of new staff.
- Facilitate peer-to-peer coaching to identify trends, training gaps and providing ongoing training to ensure consistency within the department.
- Provide administrative support to Director of Customer Service, implement and support policies and procedures pertinent to the effective and efficient operation of the Customer Service Department; in alignment with company goals and objectives.
- Accomplish objectives through recruitment, onboarding, training, coaching, communicating job expectations, counseling, and applying organizational policies and procedures.
- Assist with research and resolution and resolve customer issues.
- Track and trend member and provider issues and complaints and report back to Customer Service Director.
- Drive Customer Service performance standards for production and quality to achieve service goals.
- Attend staff meetings.
- Partner with internal and external departments to escalate issues as necessary for problem resolution in alignment with company objectives.
- Manage projects related to the 5-Stars and HEDIS programs as directed by manager.
- Work towards self-development to stay current on customer service, business / market place and supervisory procedures and practices.
- Support other projects and duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent – Required. Some college preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a medical setting (Health Plan, Medical Group/IPA, hospital and/or medical office).
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience in customer service, claims, medical office management, quality and/or utilization management.
- Minimum of 3 years management experience.
- Valid Arizona Driver’s License and proof of insurance.
- Knowledge of managed care systems and medical terminology.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent critical thinking skills.
- Flexible and able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and function under pressure.
- Computer knowledge: word processing, e-mail, databases (EzCap, Excel, Access), and Electronic Medical Records.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org