Arizona Priority Care (AZPC) is an Integrated Provider Network focused on providing Whole-Person care to Senior and Medicaid populations, through advanced value-based models. Our provider network is comprised of more than 3,500 providers including Primary Care, Specialty, Hospital System and ancillary provider partnerships. We have operated in the Arizona market for more than 10 years, and are based in Chandler, Arizona. As a leading value-based provider organization, we are committed to improving the quality of care, providing excellent member and provider experiences all while reducing cost.
The Network Administrator position is critical to the overall success of the company. This individual will be responsible for developing, designing, planning, installation, maintenance, security, and operation of both internal and external systems of AZPC. The system responsibilities include Local Area Network, Wide Area Network, Internet (Firewall, routers, Email, etc.), cabling, and all computer hardware. This position will provide technical and administrative support, using operating systems and a variety of application software. They are additionally tasked with maintaining adequate knowledge of existing hardware and software, in order to maximize efficiency of the network in support of all business objectives.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
• Participate in the development of financial and/or operational goals and actively contribute to the achievement of assigned financial and/or operational goals.
• Manages, coordinates and provides computer/network support relating to software and hardware problems reported by users.
• Installs new software applications or hardware on the LAN, coordinating assistance from third parties when necessary.
• Maintains a high level of client satisfaction through effective communication and prompt resolution.
• Maintains an adequate level of knowledge of operating system and application software being used to provide efficient and effective levels of support to users.
• Manages the growth and performance of the Tech Specialist(s) to ensure their development and assistance to the AZPC users is efficient and effective.
• Document all events and solutions based on departmental standards using current department software.
• Language and Communication Skills
• Service- Oriented attitude is necessary; must be consistently friendly and attentive.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
• Must be able to communicate both orally and in writing.
• Willing to build productive relationships with all levels of staff.
• Ability to work with Vendors on contracts that are relative to the network, such as phone, internet and software maintenance contracts.
• Reasoning Ability
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written and oral instructions.
• Decision Making
• Recognize and properly handles confidential health information.
• Able to efficiently prioritize multiple high-priority tasks.
• Computer Skills
• Oversees and assists in the installation, repair, maintain, design, and upgrade all network components of the AZPC computer network. These include servers, routers, hubs, firewalls, cables, etc.
• Oversees and assists in the installation, repair, maintenance, design and upgrade all personal computers, printers, routers, modems, and peripherals.
• Implement; configure, administer, maintain, and enforce security of all servers and networked computer systems.
• Oversee and manage the evaluation, installation, and updates for all software on servers and desktops.
• Implement, configure, administer, maintain, and enforce security of all Internet based applications and servers (SMTP, FTP, Firewalls, Routers, VPN, IPSEC, etc.).
• Implement, configure, administer, maintain and enforce security of the Internal E-Mail system applications and servers.
• Implement, configure, administer, maintain and enforce security for all database and report applications.
• Implement and recommend policy and procedures for Network and Internet security against outside and internal threats.
• Oversee the design, implementation, and configuration of processes to help reduce the mean time to restore service for all events/
• Manage, maintain, and perform daily backups of all servers using the current Backup Management software.
• Strong working knowledge of Window Server architecture, Active Directory, SQL Server, IIS, and VMWare.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of networking equipment such as firewalls, switches, and SAN storage systems.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of network protocols and concepts such as TCP/IP, LDAP, SMTP, and DNS.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of various hardware such as servers, desktops, laptops, and mobile devices.
• Knowledge and understanding of standard office machinery (photocopiers, fax machines, and phone systems)
• Problem Solving
• Ability to handle and resolve issues quickly and accurately
• Supervise Technical Support Staff in daily operations.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or at least 5 years related industry experience.
• Minimum of 5 years of hardware installation and repair required. Additional experience should include minimum of 2 years, installing and administrating Windows networks / servers and installation of medical software such as NextGen or EZ-Cap.
• Proficiency in MS office, PowerShell, Windows Networking, and Windows Operating Systems software, Internet based applications and hardware to include, but not limited to: Routers, Hubs, Firewalls, SMTP, FTP, VPN, IPSEC, and Viruses. Microsoft SQL to include, but not limited to: Maintenance, Backups, Repair, and Scripting.
• Ability to troubleshoot and repair a wide range of computers and peripherals.
• Good communication skills, detail oriented, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent customer service and telephone etiquette skills.
*This is a hybrid position, effective after first 90 days of mandatory in-office training*