Working at Arizona Priority Care
Arizona Priority Care (AZPC), is an affiliate of Heritage Provider Network—a recognized innovative leader in healthcare delivery networks for more than 30 years. Since our formation in 2011, AZPC has mirrored the reputation of our parent company by being at the forefront in providing residents in Arizona with the highest quality health care possible.
AZPC looks for enthusiastic candidates who are able to provide exceptional service in a dynamic team environment, and who are passionate about delivering quality health care. We believe that our selection of qualified candidates plays a vital role in the healthcare delivery process. No matter who you are or what your role, the work you do at Arizona Priority Care affects the lives of the patients (members) we serve.
AZPC offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package to eligible employees with flexibility to meet the needs of its employees and their eligible dependents.
Health and Wellness
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Plans
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Plan
- Continuing Education Reimbursement Program
- Employee Recognition Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program