Arizona Health Advantage Inc. (DBA Arizona Priority Care) – Realizing Equity, Access, and Community Health (AZPC REACH) is part of a new and exciting Medicare initiative that allows doctors and other healthcare professionals to work together towards the common goal of improving healthcare quality. AZPC REACH helps Medicare fee-for-service (FFS) Beneficiaries receive the right care at the right time without changing any Medicare benefits.
AZPC REACH works alongside doctors who are part of our network to help deliver high-quality, affordable, and equitable care that helps improve beneficiaries’ quality of life and overall well-being. AZPC REACH helps drive health equity by addressing health disparities in our health system, providing affordable care, engaging with community partners, promoting value-based care, and building sustainable healthcare initiatives that help foster inclusivity and promote excellent care for all.
If you are interested in learning more about AZPC REACH, call our Customer Service Advocates at 480-336-7444 or email us at AZPC-REACH@AZPriorityCare.com. A member of our team will be happy to assist you.
- A Medicare beneficiary who is voluntarily aligned with their Main Doctor or Primary Clinician and AZPC REACH will maintain their original Medicare benefits.
- Selecting a primary clinician is completely optional. You can still choose to go to any doctor or other practitioner who accepts Medicare.
- You can change your primary clinician at any time and select another practitioner as your primary clinician. Your selection of a primary clinician will remain the same unless you decide to change your designation.
- Beneficiaries do not require a referral to a specialist for care. You choose your specialists. Your primary clinician may recommend a service or provider, but the choice is yours.
- All of your claims will still be submitted directly to Medicare.
- Nothing changes with your supplemental insurance benefits or your pharmacy plan.
Voluntary Alignment is a process that allows Medicare Beneficiaries to select their Main Doctor or Primary Clinician that provides primary care services.
Beneficiaries may select their Main Doctor or Primary Clinician in one of three ways:
- Complete a Confirmation of Main Doctor or HealthCare Professional Form, click HERE
- A paper version of this form may be mailed to you and/or available at your next doctor visit.
- Register on Medicare.Gov to select your main doctor or other healthcare professional.
Medicare benefits will NOT change, and patients have the freedom of choice to visit any doctor, other healthcare professional, or hospital.
If you have any questions, call AZPC REACH during our business hours from 8 am to 5 pm at (480) 336-7444 or call Medicare at 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-663-4227) to ask about REACH ACOs. TTY users should call 1-877-486-2048.
Get more information about ACOs.