Arizona Priority Care is a network of community physicians, both primary care physicians and specialists. We partner with these physicians to deliver the highest quality coordinated patient care for those patients covered by the health plans with which we contract. We support our partner physicians with a variety of programs to allow them to focus on patient care. These programs include Star Rewards, HCC University, coding review to increase RAF and incentive payments, and at home urgent care services.
Arizona Priority Care strives to guide patients through the health care system in a caring and coordinated manner. We are here for our patients, handling referrals, claims and case management in a seamless, efficient manner. We want to make certain that you receive the healthcare you expect and deserve.
Find a Healthcare Provider
Click the button below to search our directory of providers.Learn More
Home Wellness Program
Learn more about the home wellness visit and how to earn a $15 gift card.Learn More
Minute Clinic Partnership
We are happy to announce our partnership with Minute Clinic in select CVS stores.Learn More
Senior Advantage Club
If your PCP is part of Arizona Priority Care, you are automatically a member of the club.Learn More
Resources at Your Fingertips
For a full list of all resources, click the button below.Comprehensive Patient Resources
Physician Owned. Physician Led.
Arizona Priority Care opened its doors for business in Chandler, Arizona in October 2011. We are part of a much larger organization – Heritage Provider Network (HPN). Our parent company has been a pioneer in healthcare delivery for over 30 years, primarily in California and New York. Now, part of the Arizona community, we follow the expertise and leadership of physicians that understand today’s changing healthcare landscape.
We are afforded the guidance of our affiliated medical groups and networks who have already paved a path through the sometimes confusing healthcare arena. This benefits not only us, but the customers we serve in the following ways:
- Streamlined referral process handled by local physicians
- Expedited claims processing
- Local customer service representatives to assist you
- Development of our Senior Advantage program to get to know you as an individual
- Access to our “at home” urgent care service provider, Dispatch Health
Affirmative Statement About Incentives
- Utilization Management (UM) decision-making is based only on the appropriateness of care and service existence of coverage.
- The organization does not specifically reward practitioners or other individuals for issuing denials of coverage or service care.
- Financial incentives for UM decision-makers do not encourage decisions that result in under-utilization
Availability of UM Criteria Guidelines
Members, Authorized Representatives, and Practitioners may request a copy of the criteria guidelines used in making UM determination in the following methods:
- Telephone: 480-499-8700 Ext. 8301
- Fax: 480-499-8798
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-person: 585 N. Juniper Dr., Suite 150, Chandler, AZ 85226