Arizona Priority Care (AZPC) is your physician network. That means Medicare Advantage plans contract with us to coordinate and deliver healthcare to their members. The Primary Care Physician (PCP) that you have selected during enrollment is part of this exclusive physician network. As a patient in our network, you are able to take advantage of the following specialized services in accordance with your plan benefits:
Preventive Healthcare Screenings & Education
Transitional Care (after a hospitalization) Customer Service Advocates
Assistance with Pharmacy Services
In-Home Wellness Programs & Assessments Care Coordination Services
If you want to learn more about one of the above programs, click the link on this page, call our Customer Service Advocates during business hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM at 480-499-8750 (TTY 711), or email us at CareCoordination@AZPriorityCare.com . A member of our team will be happy to assist you.
Affirmative Statement About Incentives
- Utilization Management (UM) decision-making is based only on the appropriateness of care and service existence of coverage.
- The organization does not specifically reward practitioners or other individuals for issuing denials of coverage or service care.
- Financial incentives for UM decision-makers do not encourage decisions that result in under-utilization.
Availability of UM Criteria Guidelines
Members, Authorized Representatives, and Practitioners may request a copy of the criteria guidelines used in making UM determination in the following methods during our business hours (Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM):
- Telephone: 480-499-8750 Ext. 8301 (TTY 711)
- Fax: 480-499-8798
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-person: 585 N. Juniper Dr., Suite 150, Chandler, AZ 85226