Providers may submit claims to Arizona Priority Care either electronically or via paper. We encourage provider offices to consider submitting claims electronically.
The advantages to Electronic Claim Submission are:
- Claims are received usually within 1-2 days.
- You are able to check receipt of claim by payer within 2 business days. (Reduces missing claims earlier).
- Claims that are submitted with errors can be identified and corrected within 24 hours, rather than waiting for a payer to deny for additional information 45 days later.
- Since claims are received electronically into the claims processing system, claims are processed faster because no data entry source is required. This means the claim can actually be worked 2-3 days sooner!
- Not to mention savings on paper costs and mailing costs!
- Also, if you utilize AZ Connect or EZ-Net, you are able to check receipt as well as claim status without having to make a phone call!
In order to expedite your payment, please submit claims directly to Arizona Priority Care by doing one of the following:
Electronic Claims Submission Options:
- Call Change Healthcare (formerly Emdeon) at (866) 858-8938
- Sign-up online at www.changehealthcare.com (Payor ID is 27154)
To Enroll in Office Ally:
- Call Office Ally at (866) 575-4120, then select “Enrollment”
- Sign-up online at www.officeally.com, click on “Enroll Now”, Payor ID is: AZPCP (all CAPS)
For paper claim submissions send to:Claims Department
Arizona Priority Care
585 N Juniper Drive, Ste 200
Chandler, AZ 85226