Click below to access AZ Connect, our physician portal.Log In to AZ Connect
Log in to EZ-Net to check status of prior authorizations.Log In to EZ-Net
Click the button below to log into the qHMO portal.Log In to qHMO
Arizona Priority Care opened its doors for business in Chandler, Arizona in October 2011. Most are not aware that we are part of a much larger organization – Heritage Provider Network (HPN). Our parent company has been a pioneer in healthcare delivery for over 30 years, primarily in California and New York. Now, part of the Arizona community, we follow the expertise and leadership of physicians who understand today’s challenging healthcare landscape.
We are afforded the guidance of our affiliated medical groups and networks who have already paved a path through the sometimes confusing healthcare arena. This benefits not only us, but the customers we serve in the following ways:
- Streamlined referral process handled by local physicians
- Expedited claims processing
- Local customer service representatives to assist you
- Development of our Senior Advantage program to get to know you as an individual
What Arizona Priority Care provides:
- Physician-directed case management for patients with multiple chronic problems.
- 24 hour Physician hotline for peer to peer review for emergent prior authorizations
- Direct Referral Program – 80% of consultation referrals sent direct from the PCP office
- Prior authorization reviews handled expeditiously
- Medical records review for coding assistance to increase RAF scores
- Quarterly incentive bonus
Affirmative Statement About Incentives:
- Utilization Management (UM) decision making is based only on appropriateness of care and service existence of coverage
- The organization does not specifically reward practitioners or other individuals for issuing denials of coverage or service care
- Financial incentives for UM decision makers do not encourage decisions that result in under-utilization
Important Referral Information:
- Upon request, you may obtain a free copy of the actual benefit provision, guideline, protocol or other similar criteria on which an approval or denial decision was based, by calling Arizona Priority Care at (480) 499-8750.
- Additionally, any Provider may contact the Physician who reviewed any specific approved or denied referral determination directly by calling (480) 499-8720.
If you require interpretation services during an office visit, please contact the Member Services telephone number listed on the back of your health plan card.
Hearing Impaired TTY
800-367-8939 &/or 711
This is a hearing relay service.