Customer advocacy is a specialized form of customer service in which companies focus on what is best for the customer. This is consistent with our company’s culture and is supported by customer-focused customer service from every department.
Our local Customer Service Advocate team is in Chandler, Arizona, and can assist you with any of the following topics…and more!
- Questions regarding AZPC’s role and partnership with your health plan
- Assist with questions about our provider network or help finding a participating provider if you have been referred by your Primary Care Physician.
- Assistance with designating a representative who can discuss information about your healthcare.
- Questions about a medical statement or bill you have received.
- Questions about special programs, resources, and special events Arizona Priority Care offers.
‘Call Us First’ – Arizona Priority Care Customer Service Advocates at 480-499-8750 (TTY: 711) or toll-free at 855-711-2912. (Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM)