Customer advocacy is a specialized form of customer service in which companies focus on what is best for the customer. This is consistent with our company’s culture and is supported by customer-focused customer service from every department.
Our local team of Customer Service Advocates are in Chandler, Arizona and can assist you with any of the following topics…and more!
- Questions regarding AZPC DCE’s role and partnership with your Primary Clinician and Medicare.
- Assist with questions about our network of providers or help finding a participating specialist by your Primary Care Physician.
- Assistance with designating a representative who can discuss information about your healthcare.
- Questions about a medical statement or bill you have received.
- Questions about special programs, resources and special events Arizona Priority Care DCE offers.
‘Call Us First’ – Arizona Priority Care DCE Customer Service Advocates at 480-336-7444. (8:00 AM to 5:00PM, Monday – Friday)