What is Home Healthcare?
Medicare Part A (Hospital Insurance) and/or Medicare Part B (Medical Insurance) covers eligible home health services like these:
- Intermittent skilled nursing care (this is not the same as an aide to assist you with activities like bathing or getting dressed)
- Physical therapy
- Speech-language pathology services
- Continued occupational services, and more
Arizona Priority Care coordinates the services your doctor orders for you.
Medicare does not pay for:
- 24-hour-a-day care at home
- Meals delivered to your home
- Homemaker services
- Personal care
Arizona Priority Care is contracted with OnPoint Healthcare to provide home health services to our members. AZPC will automatically coordinate a referral for OnPointe to follow up with you after a hospitalization or based on a request from your primary care physician (PCP). To learn more about OnPointe, please click here.