What is Home Healthcare?
Medicare Part A (Hospital Insurance) and/or Medicare Part B (Medical Insurance) covers eligible home health services like these:
- Intermittent skilled nursing care (this is not the same as an aide to assist you with activities like bathing or getting dressed)
- Physical therapy
- Speech-language pathology services
- Continued occupational services, and more
Arizona Priority Care coordinates the services your doctor orders for you.
Medicare does not pay for:
- 24-hour-a-day care at home
- Meals delivered to your home
- Homemaker services
- Personal care
For More Information
For more information, or to schedule your Annual Wellness visit, please contact 480-499-8700 Ext. 8154 or Ext. 8155 to speak to an AZPC Home Wellness Program Team Member.